03/03/2023 0 Comments
Tips for preparing for infrared sauna session
If you plan to book an infrared sauna session, there are some tips you can follow to help you prepare and make the most of the experience:
- Drink plenty of water: Drink plenty of water throughout the day to help your body sweat and to prevent dehydration during the session.
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol: Both caffeine and alcohol can cause dehydration, which can be exacerbated by the heat and sweating that occurs during an infrared sauna session.
- Wear comfortable clothing: Wear loose clothing during your infrared sauna session. This will allow your body to breathe and sweat more easily.
- Avoid using lotions or oils: Lotions and oils can clog your pores, which can interfere with your body's ability to sweat and release toxins during the session.
- Avoid eating a heavy meal: It is best to avoid heavy meals for at least two hours before your infrared sauna session. This can help prevent nausea or discomfort during the session.
- Mind your comfort level: Infrared saunas are designed to make you sweat, but you should still be comfortable throughout the session. If you start to feel uncomfortable or experience any discomfort during the session, it is best to exit the sauna and cool down.
Book an Infrared Sauna session with us today.